Saturday, October 20, 2007

Exploring the Kitchen

For a while now Happy Boy has been randomly saying "I like sugar." I think it comes from him wanting something sweet and my husband or I telling him, "No I don't want you having sugar." Then he would tell us that he liked it.

Today I found him with a teaspoon eating sugar out of the sugar container. Later I found him doing the same thing with the flour, which sits right next to the sugar in a similar container. He said, "This sugar no taste good." To top it off, just now I found him with a children's knife cutting and eating a stick of butter. Butter, sugar and flour go into lots of good things, I just never thought of eating them on their own.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

That is way funny.

Hmm, those are basically the only ingredients in shortbread cookies (along with some vanilla and maybe salt). Yes, this clearly calls for shortbread cookies. :-)

Farrah said...

So cute! I am sure it isn't too long before I find my 18month old doing the same thing. :)

Thanks for entering my sling giveaway! I will be posting another giveaway for the Tummy-2-Tummy DVD later this week so be sure to check back.

Blessings,
Farrah

www.babyloveslings.blogspot.com