Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just Checking In

I don't have anything in particular to post, but I wanted to let you know that I haven't totally forgotten about this blog.

In other news, since it was a pretty warm day today, I decided to make this recipe which I posted a while ago. My husband still liked it and I was even able to get my son to eat it. Also, I recently found this muffin recipe which looks both healthy and delicious. The only thing keeping me from making it is that it makes 18 muffins instead of 12. I don't know what I could do with the extra batter.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bear said...

If you have enough baking pans, you could double the recipe for three regular-sized (assuming 12 muffins per pan) batches and freeze a bunch of them. I would totally double it anyway since if you're using canned pumpkin, one cup is only half a can. If you don't have enough muffin tins, you could use glass pie pans, a round cake pans, or small square cake pans for the other batches, one batch per pan, to make a kind of coffee cake.